Monday, November 5, 2007

Everybody else did it...


I don't think it tried very hard... What do you think?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

ha that's funny! But I really don't know which one of you he most looks like either! Sorry :/

Lesley said...

Yeah, that seems like a cop-out result!

Lesley said...

Yeah, that seems like a cop-out result!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I don't know. I think they were right on that one! I say he splits you guys perfectly!!

Alene said...

That thing is fun! I agree, he has a little of both of you, although when you look at the other Duersch relatives, he looks alot like a mix between little Tom and cousin Nathan.

lori said...

Ben looks SO grown up with his new hair cut!!!!!! We can't wait to see it in person in the morning!

So fun to catch up on your activities via the blog...hope you guys are well!

See you tomorrow!