Well, for 13 months it has grown and grown. He has been long overdue for a haircut for quite some time. But tonight...
That's right! Benjamin finally got a haircut!
Here are the "before" pictures. Can you see why people have been thinking he was a girl?
First Dad trimmed around the ears.
And in the end...
...we had a totally different boy!










10 comments:
What a great haircut!
He is a handome boy!
i love the haircut!! so cute!! ;)
So Cute!!!! He looks like he did really well! I'm impressed, when I have boys, they'll have to wait until their 5 for haircuts becasue I'll be too nervous about how they would handle it!!
Cute!!!!!
Look at that missionary haircut... now all he needs is a white shirt and tie and a name tag. I'm jealous - Josh is 14 months old and we are still waiting for his hair to come in. :)
Wow, I love the haircut--he looks so cute!!
He does look like a different boy! So cute! I think it looks great. And I LOVED all of those fab Halloween pics.
His hair looks awesome! Good work guys. Can you cut my hair next?
-Eric
Wow he is getting so big!!! And such a handsome boy. Congratulations on the soon to come degrees too! I don't know how you do everything.
I don't know if you know, but Danny and I have a blog at dandafamily.blogspot.com
I am impressed! Paul is such a patient dad.
Post a Comment