During Benjamin's first year of life we took a picture of him almost every week so we could see how he grew. Here is the fruit of those labors! We know that only those who are closest to our family will come close to appreciating these pictures as much as we, Benjamin's parents, do. But hopefully you can at least appreciate the wonder of a growing baby!
Click on the picture to view the slideshow.

4 comments:
SO CUTE! I especially liked the last one with the reindeer antlers!
Oh that is so adorable! It's amazing how when they're a little newborn you can't imagine what they'll look like later, but when you look back at newborn pictures it's like, "That's Benjamin!" He's so cute :)
Vicky, that was amazing. Isn't it a miracle to watch a child grow. Anyway, I thought that was the cutest thing. May God continue to bless you and your family.
I have the cutest nephew ever! Thanks for keeping up with those pics.
Post a Comment