That is just wonderful. I always thought you two were just right to raise a bunch of future missionaries! And Benjamin will be such an adorable big brother to his baby bro.
I am so excited for you guys! BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
Hey Vicky, it's Emily White, i think i found your blog through Lisa Badal's. Anyway, CONGRATS! that is so great! two boys. wow! Good thing I found your blog because I'm not in Relief Society for these annoucements!
Hooray! Congratulations!!!!!!! You guys really are the best secret-keepers--I always had the hardest time. You guys obviously made one of the cutest boys of all time, so another one is a good choice! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Congratulations! What a surprise. Since more than one person who is in your ward didn't know you were pregnant attests to the fact that you are still skinny-minnie like you were the first time! You must be built to have babies! I am so excited for you to have another little boy. Now that the secret's out, keep us posted!
Skinny-minnie... not so much! I think it's the opposite--my extra pounds (due to very poor self-discipline) made it hard to tell what sort of bump I've been carrying around. But thanks! We'll keep you posted as things get more interesting (which probably won't be till near the end).
Vicky-- Hey it me, Heather Peterson :) Hey, its been a while!! Your blog is sooo cute!! Congratulations on your new little boy!! You are going to LOVE having TWO little boys, its a BLAST!! :) I can't believe how CLOSE your due date is to Liz's?! That's awesome!!
Good Luck with everything :) I'll come back and visit again soon!
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another sweet boy! I'm so happy for you guys!!! :-D Much love to you!
NO WAY! You guys are the ULTIMATE secret keepers!
That is just wonderful. I always thought you two were just right to raise a bunch of future missionaries! And Benjamin will be such an adorable big brother to his baby bro.
I am so excited for you guys! BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
WOOHOO!! Congratulations!!!!
Vicky, how do we end up with first babies due on the same day, and second babies due 4 days apart?! :) I'm so excited for you guys!!
Hey Vicky, it's Emily White, i think i found your blog through Lisa Badal's. Anyway, CONGRATS! that is so great! two boys. wow! Good thing I found your blog because I'm not in Relief Society for these annoucements!
Hooray! Congratulations!!!!!!! You guys really are the best secret-keepers--I always had the hardest time. You guys obviously made one of the cutest boys of all time, so another one is a good choice! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Congrats!
Congratulations! You guys are really, really good at keeping secrets.
Wow! Congratulations! What a surprise. Since more than one person who is in your ward didn't know you were pregnant attests to the fact that you are still skinny-minnie like you were the first time! You must be built to have babies! I am so excited for you to have another little boy. Now that the secret's out, keep us posted!
Skinny-minnie... not so much! I think it's the opposite--my extra pounds (due to very poor self-discipline) made it hard to tell what sort of bump I've been carrying around. But thanks! We'll keep you posted as things get more interesting (which probably won't be till near the end).
How fun to find your blog! And congrats on the new baby boy! I had no idea you were pregnant - and due only a couple of weeks after us!
Hooray! =)
I still can't believe you could pull off not telling anyone for so long!
way to keep the HA trend!!
Congrats....can't believe I had to read it in a blog :)
Vicky--
Hey it me, Heather Peterson :) Hey, its been a while!! Your blog is sooo cute!! Congratulations on your new little boy!! You are going to LOVE having TWO little boys, its a BLAST!! :) I can't believe how CLOSE your due date is to Liz's?! That's awesome!!
Good Luck with everything :) I'll come back and visit again soon!
Post a Comment