Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Practice

Tonight Benjamin pulled one of his old baby bottles from the drawer and brought this baby doll over to the couch so he could give it a drink. What a good big brother!



7 comments:

alishka babushka said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute here! What an adorable little boy you two have! :-) Love you all!!

Lesley said...

Looks like he is ready for his baby brother! What a cute story.

Lisa said...

Oh that is cute :) And he is so big!!

lori said...

Ben will be the best big brother ever!!

hilary w said...

That is so sweet! He looks so old now...I'm sad that he's already changed! :(

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

ahhh, that's so sweet!!

Anna said...

Vicky and Paul! Congratulations on the new baby! Benjamin is looking so big and cute. That is great that you are gearing him up for a new little one.

I just realized that you had a blog. I look forward to keeping up with you all more.