Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dutch Ovening

It's not really summertime at the Duerschs' until the Dutch oven comes out. And out it came last weekend for the first time this year. (I have recently become aware that I have a terribly boring "video voice." I'm working on improving it. Sorry.)

The Chef


The Eager Observer


And if anyone cares to try Paul's oh-so-yummy Dutch-oven cheesy scalloped potatoes with ham... sorry. We ate it for dinner last night, breakfast this morning, and dinner again tonight. Like I said, it's yummy!

7 comments:

rantipoler said...

Pretty cool! I wish I knew how to use a dutch oven. Some of the yummiest food I've ever had was cooked like that.

Brooke said...

Having sampled Paul's dutch oven cooking in the past, I have to say it is delicious!

John B. said...

Oh, I do miss Paul's amazing dutch oven meals. You are the best at dutch oven cooking!!!

Lisa said...

I'm with my hubby--what I wouldn't give for a good ol' Duersch dutch oven extravaganza right now!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

seeing as how we're only going to be neighbors for one more month...I think now would be the perfect time to celebrate our friendship with some dutch oven goodness!!

Ellsworth said...

It is so fun to see your blog! Benjamin has gotten so big!
You are welcome to use our link! Could I use yours on our page?

Anonymous said...

OH do I crave some of the Duersch Dutch oven goodness. I sure miss those days of Pauls Dutch oven cooking in the parking lot at Wymount. Congrats on the graduation!!! A little jealous here.