Monday, June 23, 2008

ALL DONE!!! YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

As of this evening I am now officially a Brigham Young University graduate. I passed my last class and can't believe that I have no more homework. What a relief! I am so happy to be done!

7 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations!! Now you guys can have a baby!! :)

lori said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's so fabulous!! What a relief, indeed! You guys have worked so hard!!

And we love, love the fishing pictures! how fun!

John B. said...

Congrats!! Good luck with the new kid and move.

Megan said...

Yay!! Now on to real life...?

Hannah said...

Good Job!!! Of course, now that Cameron is just starting you have to be all done and move away :( Way To Go!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Hope your move went smoothly. We will miss you guys! Thanks for giving Jared those boxes! Good Luck in your new adventures!

Shiloh said...

Congratulations! You are an amazing juggler - school, church, family, and work.