Oh my gosh what a story! I can't believe you had your baby during the few short days you were apart! I am SOOO happy to hear that everyone is doing well and that you are all together again.
By the way, I LOVE the name Rhett! That has been on my baby name list since high school! :)
Paul! Look I'm commenting on this blog too! Once again, your kids are both darling. what I really wanted to say though was I love you header... "Built to Last" What a cool thing, and a gorgeous picture!
moving and a new baby! can i relate! rhett is beautiful, and what a great name! i especially love that last pic with benjamin holding him. PRESH. love to you, vicky!
10 comments:
A great looking family--And I love the picture of Vicky with her babies--Is she wearing earrings?!
So so so so so so soooooooo cute. I love the picture of the boys. YAY!!!
SO CUTE!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Yay, now I can have my baby. :)
Oh my gosh what a story! I can't believe you had your baby during the few short days you were apart! I am SOOO happy to hear that everyone is doing well and that you are all together again.
By the way, I LOVE the name Rhett! That has been on my baby name list since high school! :)
Paul! Look I'm commenting on this blog too! Once again, your kids are both darling. what I really wanted to say though was I love you header... "Built to Last" What a cool thing, and a gorgeous picture!
Hooray! Congrats on your beautiful baby!
Your post below made me teary eyed! Vicky you are awesome! What a beautiful baby!!!!
congrats Paul and Vicky! Thanks also for the moving advice. Rhett is adorable and these are such great pictures.
So I just can't decide if Rhett looks like Benjamin or not...hmmmmmm, so Vicky, how's being a mother of 2 treatin' ya??
moving and a new baby! can i relate! rhett is beautiful, and what a great name! i especially love that last pic with benjamin holding him. PRESH. love to you, vicky!
Post a Comment