Monday, September 15, 2008

Snoozin' Update

Benjamin's sleep in his big-boy bed has gone so much better since the first nap! We think he just needed time to get used to it. Still, he doesn't always sleep soundly. And he doesn't sleep late anymore. The past few mornings he has been up early. And it's nearly impossible to get him to go back to sleep. This morning we wound up with the whole family in bed together: Rhett because he's always there anyway, and Benjamin because something woke him up early and he wouldn't go back to sleep by himself. He was like a little sleepwalker this morning, something I hope doesn't become a habit.

Today he was nearly falling asleep at his high chair at lunch so I put him down for a nap. I had to return him to his bed a few times before he finally fell asleep. About halfway through his nap I heard a loud thud, and a cry. I think he fell off the bed. But it was quiet after that. A while later I went to check on him and found this. Apparently when he fell off the bed he only made it part of the way back on.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha that's awesome :) I'm glad things are going better with the big boy bed--maybe he'll just keep improving?? Good luck :)

rantipoler said...

Poor little exhausted guy! :)