Although the Thanksgiving holiday has passed, I still want to share a few things that I've been thankful for these past few weeks.
I am thankful for beautiful flowers on gray days.
(And especially for the wonderful husband who gave them to me.)

I am thankful for a good helper around the house.

I am thankful for this rambunctious boy...

...and this wiggly baby.

And I'm thankful for so many other things that don't have pictures to go with them right now, like wonderful extended family members, a kind and diligent visiting teacher, the gospel of Jesus Christ and, again, my marriage to a wonderful, loving husband. Life is good!
2 comments:
You guys have seriously good-looking offspring. I hope you have 20,000 kids--just to do the world a favor :)
Life IS good! And we're especially grateful for good friends like you!
Love those cute boys!
Post a Comment