Last week was one of discovery for our boys.
Benjamin discovered rainbows.
Rhett discovered a friend in the mirror.







Benjamin discovered how fun it is to take self-portraits in front on the mirror...
...kinda like his Aunt Ruth!


He also learned that Jell-O tastes like juice and is worth every last drop.


Finally (for now), Rhett learned to crawl!
(This was yesterday morning.)
I should probably go vacuum my floor...




6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! He still seems so young!!! I can't believe that!
Man, crawling already? What a champ!
And I LOVE the pictures. Jonathan loves the mirror too. And that self-portrait of Benjamin is priceless :)
What a great post. I love all the new discoveries! :)
Ha! Look at those moves! Good job, Rhett! Love the other discoveries too! Miss you guys!
This is one of the cutest posts I've seen/read in a long time, and when I think about it, you could publish it in a children's book. Call it "Little Boy Discovers..." or something. The picture of Benjamin awe-struck staring at the rainbow is pricelss.
Thanks for your comment. It is good to hear from you! It looks like you are surviving the wild weather in Washington. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment