





At this point he was on a roll (Ha ha! I just noticed this! No pun intended!) and decided to let Rhett play, too. (Notice how he peeks out and looks toward where Rhett is to see if he's watching. He loves to make Rhett laugh.)



Rhett wasn't too jazzed about the idea of being covered up by loud, dark paper with his crazy brother. He was crying after Benjamin covered him up, but this picture is a lot cuter.

Here's a video taste of the silliness. You probably would have had to be there. You also would probably have to be home all day with these kids to even think it was funny. But I love that Benjamin acts so silly (usually), and I love spending all day with these boys.
Rhett thinks this game is a lot cooler.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness they are so cute! Benjamin is talking so much more and his hair is looking even darker than before. Then Rhett what an adorable little laugh and patient little brother! I love it! :-D
AHHHHH SO CUTE!!! I am taken over by the cuteness. Your boys are awesome!
So cute! I love that they play together already!
Very Cute! I often find myself wondering why we buy our kids toys when they seem to have more fun with things like paper and boxes.:) You have very cute boys!
such fun!!
Yes!!!!!!!! Please stop by and see us!! Hooray!
That looks like fun! Would Benjamin let me play in the paper and the couch when I come to visit? I might not fit though...
who knew paper could be so much fun? :)
I love it that kids are so entertained by simple stuff like a huge sheet of butcher paper or an empty cardboard box. :)
Post a Comment