Benjamin loves to read books, and one of his favorites is Freight Train by Donald Crews. I found our copy at Goodwill for 79 cents. He "reads" it to himself over and over. Here's a sample:
I need to remember to look at you blog as much as I do ours. This is great reading from Benjamin. I am so proud of you wonderful moms who know how to raise such special little ones. Thanks Vicky for sharing and being the wonderful person that you are. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Love Dad
5 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I just LOVE the last part: "Going, going, GONE!" He is so excited! Way to go, Benjamin!
And I'm extremely impressed with your bargain-shopping ability! :)
Man, what a CUTIE!!! My mom even stopped to watch it as she walked by--she could sense the cuteness :)
I love the "teeth" shirt. Isn't it funny how kids see things? I also love your popcorn idea, so fun.
I need to remember to look at you blog as much as I do ours. This is great reading from Benjamin. I am so proud of you wonderful moms who know how to raise such special little ones. Thanks Vicky for sharing and being the wonderful person that you are. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Love Dad
So cute! :-D Gosh I love and miss that little man! I especially love how he read it so tenderly just as he heard it so many times. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment