I asked him to tell me what was on his shirt, and he responded, "Teeth!"
At first I thought he was thinking of the pointy bat wings as teeth, but after considering the shirt for a minute, I realized that he didn't see the black Batman image, but rather the yellow part surrounding it. (Can you see the "teeth" in the picture above?)
This morning Benjamin was wearing the shirt again, and Paul and I were remembering how funny it was when he said it was teeth. Benjamin, wanting to participate in the joke, looked down at his shirt and laughed, "This is my teeth shirt!" I walked behind him to look at the logo from his perspective and yes, it definitely looks like a funny mouth with teeth!
3 comments:
That's so cute! He's totally right though--what a weird teeth shirt!
How funny! I have never noticed that before.
Oh, that's hilarious! How very perceptive of him!
Post a Comment