We were younger, skinnier, and had plans and dreams that have grown and changed along with us over the past four years.Now we look like this...

and have these...

and I really couldn't be happier about the direction our lives have gone.
I wish I could find more expressive and meaningful words to say how I feel about the man I married and the four years of life we have shared together as husband and wife than I feel blessed, but that's the bare truth. My life is rich and full, and I feel safe and secure, mainly because of the wonderful person, and good husband, that Paul is.

9 comments:
Yay! Happy 4th!
Awww, that's so sweet. I remember going to your reception!!! You guys are such a wonderful couple, there is no doubt about that. And I love that family picture--and the one of the boys asleep! Too awesome.
You guys are so cute! Congratulations!
it's hard to believe it's been 4 years! I love the two of you and continue to wish you the best in all that you do. You guys are a shining example to me and I'm thankful that I have had you as friends/roommates. :) Best wishes!
Yea! Our 4-year anniversary is in 2 weeks! You guys are such a great couple. And your kids are adorable!
congrats! you look so young in those pictures...it's the vicky i remember. you guys have one good lookin family.
Awww, you guys are so cute!! Happy anniversary! It's amazing how time flies!
Thanks Love. Those feelings are definitely mutual.
That was so nice to read. Brandon and I really appreciate the example you guys set and your kindness to our family. You guys rock! Have a great adventure in Alaska and we look forward to seeing you in the Fall!
Post a Comment