Monday, January 18, 2010
Christmas Catch-up Part 3: The Nativity
One of the best parts about Christmas at the Duersch house is the reenactment of the Nativity. Everyone dons an assortment of "Bethlehem clothes" and picks a part to play. Landon and Heidi, as parents of the littlest babe in attendance, were cast as Joseph and Mary. (I suppose that here is a good place to mention that the Sego family showed up on Grandma and Grandpa's doorstep totally by surprise! An already fun visit was made that much better by their unexpected arrival. It was so great!)



(Benjamin didn't want to dress up, which I think just meant that he was to overwhelmed by and uncertain about the unusual activity and preferred to opt out rather than engage with everyone else (he gets that from me, but I'm not sure what to do about it). I talked him into holding the star, which he did wonderfully.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! What creative ideas... we may be hijacking some of them :)
I love the picture of Benjamin holding the star. That is so sweet!!
Post a Comment