Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures from Albuquerque

Somehow I managed to not get a single picture of my mom or my sister Sarah while I was visiting in Albuquerque earlier this month. But I did take a few others!

I got to meet my little niece Kaylee for the first time. She is one easy-going baby!

Rhett and I visited my Dad. This was the first time they had ever met. Rhett looks really unhappy in this picture (because he was), but most of the time he was happily running around the place looking for dogs and cats.

Sarah came over to our mom's house and brought her dog, Jax. Rhett was intimidated by such big dog at first, but he warmed up pretty quickly.

Next time I'll try to take more pictures.

I should have gotten a picture of my and my friend Mariel when we ate dinner together, and Heather when she came to visit the night before I came home to Bellingham. Oh well! It was fun!


These are from our ride on the shuttle bus from Seattle to Bellingham. Rhett thought it was great! Way better than a cramped airplane!

1 comment:

rantipoler said...

How fun! Rhett's such a cute little guy. :)