I want to remember a couple of things that the boys have done recently that are cute and/or funny.
Benjamin has been on a Bob the Builder kick when we go to the library. Along with our bag full of books, we usually come home with a Bob the Builder DVD. He has also enjoyed having me read to him Rumpelstiltskin, by Paul O. Zelinsky. The other day I overheard him singing to himself, "RUMpelstiltskin! Can he fix it? RUMpelstiltskin! Yes he CAN!"
Rhett has started imitating one of his brother's favorite activities: jumping off of things while shouting, "To infinity, and beyond!" Having just started out, Rhett is less of a daredevil than Benjamin while doing this. But it's so cute to watch him crouch down as if to leap, then stand up and step carefully off of his platform and say, "Ah beYAH!" Luckily I have a video so you can see what I mean. (Please ignore the pile of unfolded laundry in the background.)
3 comments:
Your boys are too dang cute! I want to play with them!!
And seriously, every time I take a picture/video, I'm like, "Arg, look at that mess in the background!" Either we're all always messy, or when we're in the mood where we're playing with our kids and thinking about how cute they are, we don't care about the laundry pile :)
We are the same way (playtime seems more fun when I'm not worried about the 4 loads of unfolded laundry on my bed). Anyway, Benjamin and Rhett are so cute! Don't you want to gobble them up?
Ha! They're so sweet!
Post a Comment