On this Valentine's Day, even though it's almost over, I wanted to share something that I just read from my friend Lori, something that I
wholeheartedly agree with. I've known this and believed it with all my being for many years, but it's nice to read it in words far more eloquent than my own.
Read it
here.
I'm so happy with my choice. And so happy it's a
forever choice.

Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts (even if someone else was the author). I love the gospel! The Lord truly knows the way that we can be happiest. Thanks again for sharing.
thanks for the link! I really enjoyed reading it. Going even deeper then just the commitment, I think when its an eternal commitment it feels different then just until death as well :) Thank you for reminding me how blessed I am!!
Oh, that's such a darling picture of you two!!!
And thanks for the kind words!
Love you, Vicky!
Post a Comment