Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines

 Much of the Valentine love in our house was expressed through food this year.

Love-you heart pancakes in the morning...


for these two loves of mine:



Even our Costco pizza was full of love.


And a giant cookie to finish things off.


 Not to mention the pasta machine that Paul gave me that turned out some pretty delicious noodles for dinner the next day.

I need to remember to get the pictures from my phone later so I can post about the Valentines that Benjamin made for his grandparents.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I like the heart shaped food. It makes me happy. I'm sure it made your boys happy too. :)

Sarah said...

I love the food theme. It makes the holiday even more special. I bet it was fun for the boys, too.

Lisa said...

You do the cutest things for holidays! I have yet to make a big deal out of any holiday, other than birthdays and Christmas.