Apparently it's sunny enough to pee outside again. The boys are out there playing, Benjamin opens the door to put his apple inside on the ground, and goes back out to pee in the trees. Comes back in a minute later to get the apple. Rhett watches with interest. I'm glad his diaper is still on at least.
xo
(What can I say?)
3 comments:
Hahaha! Love it! Motherhood is always interesting.
You'd think, as a mother of girls, I would never have to explain why not to pee or poop outside... I had to last summer- Caitlin thought she could be like Holly the cat.
Love how Ben took care to put the apple away but not to go 10 extra steps to the potty.
Hilarious! The things I have to look forward to with having a son soon. You have to admit though, there is something incredibly liberating about peeing outside.
Post a Comment