Benjamin remembered going there last year, so he was pretty excited to see the inflated decor again.
With a crawling baby in the house again, we pulled out the box that Paul built for the tree when Rhett was a baby. However, it seems that this year the tree is in more danger from the boys than Lucy. Wanting the tree to be seen through our front window, I had Paul set it up in the corner next to a couch. Definitely won't be doing that again. I'm only amazed that someone hasn't fallen into the tree yet, with all the reaching and leaning to reach ornaments that has been going on. We don't have a picture of it, but our tree is pretty disheveled. I'm hoping to find time to rearrange it before Santa comes.





2 comments:
I'm very surprised at how well Grace is doing with our Christmas tree. She will touch the stuff but not pull or anything.
It looks like you guys are ready Christmas. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!
How fun! I am secretly hoping to go find a mini tree to put on our dining room table to throw the presents under. I love the picture of Lucy looking up at the giant tree. Merry Christmas Vicky.
Post a Comment