But Santa didn't mind.
His letters to the kids were neatly tucked into their stockings.
And the jolly old elf left these little friends for us to enjoy.
We enjoyed a blessed, bountiful Christmas, full of joy and appreciation for what we have.
(Don't mind the lower portion of the tree, whose lights gave out days before Christmas; or the helter-skelter decorations, rearranged again, and again, and again by little hands; or the star leaning to one side; or the smudges on the mirror; or... I keep finding things to add. Please just appreciate our imperfections.)





4 comments:
I DO appreciate your imperfections. They are awesome and very very real. I'm glad that you have a tree that little hands could rearrange since we didn't have one up in our house. You have some cute traditions. What are those cute little treats left by Santa?
Megan, they're little mice made by dipping maraschino cherries in chocolate and using Hershey's kisses for heads and almonds for ears. I added a link to the recipe that gave me the idea.
I love this! Christmas is, in my humble opinion, the very best time of the year. And I love those little chocolate mice!
Your Christmas looks absolutely perfectly wonderful! And the mice are so cute! How did you make them?
Post a Comment