Let's wrap up Christmas posts, shall we? (I'm so annoyed with myself for posting Christmas stuff in February--Where the heck did February come from anyway?)
Benjamin is wearing one of the beach robes I made for the boys and displaying his awesome new Cars 2 Legos. (Rhett's robe is white with YELLOW trim. I had to cut up one of our own towels to make his sleeves because I ran out of new towels. Both hoods are lined with superhero/comic book type exclamations on flannel--Pow! Wham! You get the idea.)
Lucy may or may not have eaten the peel off of one or two of the oranges.
In case you didn't know, BYU apparel is always a hit with Paul.
Until next Christmas...





5 comments:
I loved all the Christmas posts. You're so fun and creative...beach robes...awesome treats...letters from Santa...and I loved the cute treats that the elves left. Where do you get all your ideas!? The pic of the tree and gifts the night before Christmas is great; if it were "perfect" it wouldn't have much character:)
You two really do make beautiful children! Benjamin is getting so big it's crazy!
W and I are planning on moving back to Utah in July. We land in Bellingham on July 13th.
That robe is awesome, by the way. You are crazy talented.
Those robes came out so cute! Kaylee loves hers too and Kairi loves her purse. I have been having fun using my apron. Still practicing with the pot holders... Keep meaning to take the apron and pot holders to show your Grandma Furphy. She liked to hear about your baking and sewing. Will be making a CD to show her the pictures as both she and your granpa have trouble seeing the pictures on my phone.
فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض الي الامارات
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني
ف
Post a Comment