Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012, Monday

A few years ago I was inspired by a blog post to start this 12 x 12 project. (I'm almost certain it came from here, but I searched and can't find it.) So, with a few hiccups here and there, I have been taking twelve pictures on the 12th day of the month (usually with my phone, so the quality is not great) in an attempt to document the ordinary in our lives. I'm finally getting around to adding them to the blog now, and will work my way backward.

Set up for preschool
Preschool boys Harold, Eryk, Rhett & Benjamin watching the "QU" video for preschool. "Q" was our letter of the day.
Lucy "helping"
Empty crockpot from our overnight oatmeal
View of the back yard and our new-to-us play thing (thanks, Katschkes)
A common snack food
A sewing project for a baby shower, the "bapron"
Finished bibs
My bracket
Another baby gift project, from this book
Some of my homemade bias tape
Birthday presents for Rhett and Lucy from Grandma and Grandpa Duersch

2 comments:

lori said...

I love all these glimpses of everyday life (all the other months too!)! so fun!

rantipoler said...

Can I come to your preschool? :)