He was pretty excited to be on a team with his good friends Caleb and Harold. They practiced on the grass at the elementary school. I think you have to be a special kind of person to coach 5-year-olds at soccer.
The first game!
Let's just say that this season Benjamin did a whole lot of running! I don't think he scored any goals (though he did come close), but he definitely had a great time (he had a huge grin on his face the entire time he played) and is excited to play again in the spring.
Rhett and Lucy were sure troopers (especially Rhett). They came to every game and practice. We wish Rhett could play in the spring too, but he'll have to wait till the fall.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
so fun to see these new pics! your kids are so big!!!
and I'm going to track you down with questions about teaching 11 year olds! How tricky that you've got al the 8-11!!!! Anyway, it's fun knowing I have a friend prepping the same lessons and stewing over similar challenges =)
Post a Comment