I just started blogging from my phone, which has its drawbacks, but may be the only way that blogging gets done at all. One of the drawbacks is that I can't know for certain when certain pictures were taken. Do any of you friends know how to check the time stamp on iPhone photos?
It's all sorts of fun having a new sister. What better model for your superhero masks?
Rhett had me take a picture of every single angle of his Finn McMissile LEGO car.
Lucy loves her little sister. Really. She does. Even if she does smack her in the head all the time.
I love this face!
And this one.
This may have been the first time ever that she fell asleep in the middle of the floor. I hope it's not the last.
This guy is doing everything he can to challenge my parenting confidence lately. Well, he and his brother take turns.














No comments:
Post a Comment