That's hilarious!! Hey - I'll be in UT for about 3 weeks and I'd love to meet up with you guys some time. I'll be out there from Dec. 19th to Jan. 7th (apart from Christmas itself). What are your plans?
P.S. Yeah I want your biscuit recipe!! Those were amazing!! I still wish I could've watched you make them because it's so much easier to understand then. But yeah! You can add it to Telestial Kitchen or email it or whatever. Thanks!
9 comments:
That's hilarious!! Hey - I'll be in UT for about 3 weeks and I'd love to meet up with you guys some time. I'll be out there from Dec. 19th to Jan. 7th (apart from Christmas itself). What are your plans?
Wow, look at you guys go! I love how you guys have sunglasses :)
P.S. Yeah I want your biscuit recipe!! Those were amazing!! I still wish I could've watched you make them because it's so much easier to understand then. But yeah! You can add it to Telestial Kitchen or email it or whatever. Thanks!
SO CUTE! You all have such great smiles! Man add those to your crazy rad dance moves and you can't be stopped!
Benjamin may not be able to walk yet but boy, he can sure dance!!!! :-D
HAA!
You guys are going to perform this at the housing Christmas party on Monday, right?
I can't decide who has the best moves... Benjamin of course!
HILARIOUS! We have to do it now!
Post a Comment