Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Something funny

I wanted to post this because it made me laugh. I realize that it may not be as funny to the rest of you since, as we all know, other peoples' kids aren't nearly as cute as our own. But anyway...
I was doing something or other in the kitchen the other day when I turned around to see this:

I took a video to preserve the precious moment:

As I was about to put away the camera, I looked back to see this:

Dont' worry. I took the dish sponge away from him right after this. I know it probably wasn't the cleanest thing he could put in his mouth, but it wasn't the worst thing either, right? And it was funny.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

That is precious! What a good little helper. I hope those are the things Ian copies from my behavior. I better start doing more of it!

He is such a beautiful little boy. Handsome too, but just so beautiful.

Brooke said...

Cute! Benjamin can come clean at my house. :)

Lisa said...

Hahaha that's so cute!! Now if you could just teach him to clean the floor--I mean you're pregnant, and he's so close to it!!

P.S. We need a pregnancy pic from ya!