That is soo funny. :) We just keep the bathroom door closed, at least it slows him down. Of course, that is also partially because of the ant invasion in our bathroom.
I will be watching to see if you find a good toilet clamp though.
this is so great, I had to show it to Jared, I LOVE his face! This is one you must save to show his future wife or to put on the wedding video or something. Thanks for your comment on Twilight!
10 comments:
ha ha ha. that's really cute. ;)
Hahahahahaha. He just wanted some alone time!
Does this mean he's ready to potty-train?? :)
Oh my! This would be an opposite to your last post, wouldn't it?!
I love the satisfied look on his face here. And look! He even knew to flip up the seat!
PS... As far as toilet clamps go, I was not impressed with the Safety 1st ones that clamp to the front of the tank... they didn't stick. Ever.
When you find a good one, let me know?
Oh, these are classic moments! That toilet picture is SO FUNNY!! Good luck in your preventatvie measures!
(and lucy keeps asking to watch the cupboard washing clip again and again and again! Good thing we have the real live Ben coming to play today!)
lori
That is soo funny. :) We just keep the bathroom door closed, at least it slows him down. Of course, that is also partially because of the ant invasion in our bathroom.
I will be watching to see if you find a good toilet clamp though.
Nice! I guess that he really wanted to go.
Too funny! What a classic picture :)
Oh my gosh, that is too funny!
this is so great, I had to show it to Jared, I LOVE his face! This is one you must save to show his future wife or to put on the wedding video or something. Thanks for your comment on Twilight!
Post a Comment