
Benjamin makes sure all shoes are where they belong, even Mr. Potato Head's.

I read the boys some books.

Benjamin chats with 'Nene (Aunt Alene) on Dad's cell phone.

Paul and I share sleeping quarters with these two bed hogs.

Laundry still isn't folded.
The End.
13 comments:
Huh... why does that look so, so familiar... :)
You look great and so do your boys. And I hear we'll miss this stuff when we're done... although sometimes I wonder if that's true!
I love the tiny blue "shoes" in there with all the rest. What a great helper! :)
What a great life!!
I just love the Mr. Potato head shoes. Too funny!
I loved the part where he was on the phone with "Nene"! :-D That made my day! Thanks for the post!
You have your priorities in the right order! And yes, you will miss this when they are grown. Enjoy!
If it's any consolation, my laundry isn't folded either. Instead, I'm reading your cute post.
2 favorite parts.
Mr. Potatoeheads shoes
I'm not the only one who takes forever to fold my laundry
What a cute recap. Don't you love kids that love order? :)
oh, I love this post!! It so captures the moment-to-moment joys of motherhood!! Sure love you! (and I especially loved the shoes!)
Hey there! I absolutely love your cute little family. The shoe picture is my favorite. How are ya? How's the new babe?
How cute! I'm totally with you on the laundry thing. I swear most weeks it ends up staying in the laundry room until we pick out each item. And like everyone else, I LOVE the blue shoes.
But I have to say my favorite part is the reading...I'm a true bibliophile!
Jonathan and I wanted to invite you to our blog. I just made my blog private. If you would like an invitation, please email me at jonathanandhollyrader@gmail.com because I don't have your address.
Post a Comment