I was doing some chores and things about the house yesterday when Benjamin asked me, "What are
you doin', Mama?" I replied something to the effect of, "I'm cleaning up. What are
you doing?" With the slightest hesitation as if to say,
Well that's
a silly question, Benjamin responded, "I'm . . . standing on the ground."
6 comments:
Kids are so literal! They don't really complicate things, we adults do.
That's awesome.
That's why I always find it silly that we call people on the phone and then ask them what they're doing. "I'm... talking on the phone... to you."
That's so cute. I enjoy the stories you share about these kids.
I've been loving this! (And we want to come over for fish! Looks yummy =)
Love you guys and can't wait to see you when you're in town!
Man that little guy is awesome! I love that! :-D Thanks for sharing!
I am so in love with this age (Blaine's and Benjamin's). Don't you feel like writing down every single thing they say because it's all so darn funny?!
Post a Comment