Monday, March 16, 2009

Mascot Tournament Challenge

Vicky, Benjamin, Rhett, and I filled out our 2009 NCAA Tournament Brackets tonight for Family Home Evening. Rhett had some help from me. Vicky did her own. And Benjamin completed his Mascot Tournament Challenge. For each game I told him the two mascots and he would pick one. Below are his picks. (I thought this was pretty humorous, and we should have taken a video of it.) As you can see Benjamin really has the March Madness! I have never seen nor heard of so many predicted upsets. His final four mascots are: Badgers, Utes (I tried to help him NOT make this choice,) Tar Heels, and Terps. He said the Terps (Turtles from Maryland) would beat the Utes, and the Badgers (from Wisconsin) would beat the Tar Heels (of North Carolina.) And for all the marbles Benjamin chose the #12 seeded Badgers over the #10 seeded Terps. For Benjamin's sake, Go Badgers!


By request, note that I have included the unfilled mascot bracket below.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Let's be honest--that's how I do brackets too.

:)

Liz Johnson said...

I LOVE this idea. I'm going to steal it, if that's ok. :)

Vicky said...

Paul here:

Liz, go ahead. In fact I will post the unfilled out bracket as well.

Paul out.