Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wheat grinder update

Well, it seems that the deal on the VitalMill is a no-go after it was agreed that the NutriMill is a better product. BUT, I guess now the group of ladies putting this together is going for a deal on Nutrimills! I don't have as many specifics as I'd hoped before posting this, but if you are in the market for a Nutrimill and would like to save some money on it, let us know. I think (again, short on specifics) that with a group of 10 people, each NutriMill goes down in price to $230 from a regular price of almost $300. Just thought I'd put the word out there.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Intriguing. Keep me updated, I may want to join a group and go for the discount.

Shiloh said...

Is this one that can also be a hand grinder? If so I am interested so let me know.