Saturday, June 20, 2009

ALASKA Postcards

The locals say we have been spoiled with quite a bit of good weather. We sure haven't been bothered by seeing the Alaskian sun more than normal. Here are some ALASKA postcards to share. Not hard to find pictures like these. And there most likely will be more to share later. Alaska! The Last Frontier!

Here's a shoreline favorite of Benjanin's.

Here's another reason we love taking walks, (the boys fall asleep.)

See you soon in Alaska!

4 comments:

lori said...

Good grief! Those are GORGEOUS! It's SO FUN to read your Alaska updates!

Shauna said...

My husband lived in Eagle River for his early high school years. He is so fond of Alaska. I usually pictured a snowy wasteland. Your BEAUTIFUL pictures are improving his chances of us vacationing there someday.

hilary w said...

Wow...I am loving all the beautiful pictures you post! Alaska looks so gorgeous. What a great place to live!

rantipoler said...

Wow, it's so amazingly beautiful there! I would love to visit, but I think I could probably do without the winters . . . :)