The Duersch Family est. 2005
Sometimes pictures and words aren't enough.
(Hope this can come even a little bit close to how incredible of a sight this really is.)
Wow! What a beautiful adventure you guys are on. We're so excited for you. Thanks for the awesome posts.
How absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous!!! I'm sure it's still nothing like the real thing, but I'm trying to imagine actually BEING there. Crazy. Crazy beautiful.
Awesome Thanks for sharing what we can only see from a distance through your eyes.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful adventure you guys are on. We're so excited for you. Thanks for the awesome posts.
How absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous!!! I'm sure it's still nothing like the real thing, but I'm trying to imagine actually BEING there. Crazy. Crazy beautiful.
Awesome Thanks for sharing what we can only see from a distance through your eyes.
Post a Comment