Thursday, October 28, 2010

Right now I am...

Done making a batch of homemade tortillas for dinner.

Soaking pinto beans for our Halloween chili-in-a-pumpkin.

Dying bedsheets orange (and realizing I should have used two boxes of dye).

Baking a pumpkin pie on a whim.

Enjoying some intermittent peace and quiet while the boys watch The Jungle Book.

Thinking of sewing a little white shirt for a dalmatian costume.

Wishing the soon-to-be dalmatian would try on the little white pants so I could put in the elastic.

Kind of wanting a nap.


And you?

5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Nursing a baby and eating my children's Halloween candy. :)

Lisa said...

Haha, I love it! You are super woman.

I am... proud that I didn't kill Jonathan today or yesterday (sick + John gone allllll day), just put little Aaron in the swing so that I can enjoy some time before my VT's come :)

Suzy said...

sounds like you've been absolutely AMAZING today. :) Homemade tortillas are the BEST! What's your recipe for chilli in a pumpkin?

Vicky said...

Why hello Suzy, nice to hear from you! I actually don't have a recipe. I always just throw chili together with a little of this and a little of that and hope it turns out okay! Then on Halloween we pour into into a hallowed-out pumpkin to serve.

How are you doing? Do you have a blog?

Sarah said...

Vicky, you are my inspiration! Talk about multi-tasking. I don't even know how to do half of those things one at a time. :)