Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Shower

My sweet friend and visiting teacher Deena threw a baby shower for me at her house.  Unfortunately there aren't any pictures of the event, but I took these pictures of the "what Vicky's baby will look like" collages that were made.

Elmo is covering up the extra hands.

 
This one apparently inherited my beefy shoulders.

 
Maybe she'll be a thinker from the start.

But this one was the popular favorite!  Hopefully it's not a true taste of what we're in for?

The shower was really fun, and I was truly flattered that so many people came!  I wish I had had more opportunity to socialize with everyone and enjoy all the yummy treats!  I feel so blessed by everyone's kindness and generosity.  Our baby girl really got spoiled.

2 comments:

alishka babushka said...

Personally, I hope she is like the last one! :o) Regardless, I'm sure she'll be adorable!

Sarah said...

What a fun game. I hadn't seen that one before. I think baby showers are so great. What a special way to celebrate a new life.