Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marine Life Center

Quick question for anyone who might still read this blog, particularly those of you who, like us, use the blog as a family journal.  When you're playing catch-up with posts, do you change the time stamp to reflect when the event actually happened, so it appears that you posted it in a timely manner, or do you leave it as-is, like this one, and just mention when things took place?  I can't decide what's better: making things seem orderly, or keeping it real... like Christmas posts in February... if you know what I mean.


In January the kids and I visited the Marine Life Center in Bellingham again.  That place is always a favorite.  It's fun to observe how the boys' interest levels change and deepen the older they get.  Benjamin used to be very timid at this place and always refused to stick his head in the dome tank, but not anymore.




"Benjamin, don' touch!  The cwabs migh' bite you!"  (Rhett was the nervous one this time.)


New octopus


Benjamin became friendly with the two ladies who were working there, asking them endless questions about what they were doing and why.  I pretty much had to drag him away so we could leave.

3 comments:

Sarah Key said...

Sister -

Put both dates.

Thanks for the blog posts; made my day!

<3 Sarah

Michelle said...

I have a Christmas post in February, actually :) Not for any particular reason other than pushing the buttons it takes to change the date takes longer :)

Sarah said...

I like to be orderly, so if I knew how to change the time stamp, I would. But since I don't, I am posting about Christmas in March. :)

We like the Marine Life Center, too.