The boys got in a little bit of play time in the snow. Benjamin definitely stayed out the longest.
(We rescued this little earthworm from the snow.)
Benjamin building a snowman with our across-the-street friend Nayla.
Lucy loved the snow! Even without proper snow gear, she tromped through it for quite some time, perfectly delighted.
(What are big brothers for, right?)
During our stay-at-home week we played Sorry! several times a day. And I'm sure we watched lots of movies. It was definitely nice when we finally got out of the house again.














1 comment:
You make being snowed-in look fun! I love the pictures of Lucy tromping around in the snow -- and getting some "love" from her brother!
Also, I am having a similar inner-conflict about date-stamping. I wonder, in ten years, if it will be more interesting to know when I got around to posting things, or to know when it actually happened. I have sort of decided that the true chronology will make more sense in the future... so I am changing date stamps...
Every time I read your blog I tell Scott "I wish I could just hang out with Vicky!" It's true. Do you ever plan to move to Houston? :)
Post a Comment