This doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
But it was! Look at her now!
We had a small celebration.
Rhett was eager to help Lucy open her presents.
Chocolate cream pie stood in for the birthday cake.
We didn't even make it through "Happy Birthday" before Lucy was sneaking a taste.
I think she liked it.
Happy birthday to Lucy! This has been the quickest year of our lives, and one full of more joy and love than we could have ever imagined. We love this girl so much.












11 comments:
What a little princess! Wish we could have been there. Glad we could participate via this blog.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma
WOW!!! I can't believe it's been a year!! Happy Birthday, Miss Lucy!
She is such a cute little girl. I hope you get to continue enjoying all of her without it going too quickly this next year. happy birthday little lady and congratulations to Mom for doing some hard work a year ago.
a year already?!! She's so darling! And I think I want that chocolate cream pie on my birthday too!! YUM! Love you, Vicky!
Wow! A year old already?!? She's a cutie. I can't blame her for digging into that dessert. It looks delicious!
That video is awesome and her little smile is to die for! Love it!
Happy birthday Lucy! I cannot believe how quickly she has grown from baby to cute little kid! I miss them all :(
There is no way it has been a year! She's a cutie!
Testing
Would really love a copy of this video. Any chance you can send it to me? Can't wait to see you all this summer!
I love her little toofies in that big ol' grin. So stinkin' cute. Happy 1 year, Lucy! Can you guys believe you are parents of 3? I guess you've had time for it to sink in :) Every now and then Matt and I look at the kids and say, "Where did they come from?"
Post a Comment