Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday

Silly boys love to be upside-down (and Benjamin is often shirtless for some reason...); Rhett has been really into coloring in this coloring book lately. He cuts each picture out after coloring and wants me to hang them all on the wall.

Just finished this book

Getting dressed

This is probably the least stupid-looking self portrait I took. I had my hair cut the day before, which is why I include it.

New hair-do for Lucy, too. (She doesn't love it.)

Driving down the Guide by Z's Recycling, on our way to play group

Lucy exploring during play group, with Chase

I don't know if you can see them in this picture, but my boys are up there somewhere

 So I didn't take 12 pictures on the 12th, but here are a few from the 13th to make up the difference.

Beginning to caramelize sugar... (apparently I should have wiped off the stove before I took the picture)

...to which I added these things to make this salted caramel sauce (the ward Boy Scouts were coming over that night to aerate and thatch our lawn in practice for their upcoming fundraiser, followed by pizza and ice cream)

Lucy loves going outside and that day she was picking dandelions (of which we have plenty)
 
The boys have turned this bed by the drain pipe into a sandbox of sorts, resulting in lots of muddy fingers and shoes coming into the house... (Notice our dandelion garden in the background?)

2 comments:

rantipoler said...

Okay, so Lucy's little ponytail and her striped sweater are about the most adorable things I've ever seen.

Megan said...

I agree with Anna Lisa, that striped sweater is adorable. I love these little bits and pieces of your life! Thanks for sharing them!