Christmas morning smiles! Or lack thereof.
Lucy enjoyed the baby doll Santa left in her stocking.
In other stocking news, Benjamin was miffed that Santa gave him the wrong color stocking after he told him that it was the red one. Oops. (This same child was also upset that he "didn't get anything I asked for!" from Santa. It was hard to explain to him why things might have been different had he shown his mother his letter to Santa before he mailed it!) Still, his views on Santa seem untarnished for now. We'll see how this next year plays out...
Despite his disappointment with some of the gifts he received, Benjamin was quite the generous giver himself this year. He created and wrapped up several pictures and other hand-made things to give to Paul and I, and in an incredible show of generosity, gave Rhett his beloved "alien parachute" that he got from the dentist.
The boys were very excited to "help" Lucy unwrap their gift to her: a new baby doll that came with her own stroller (which lasted all of 30 minutes before the seat came apart).
Paul and the boys were, as always, very good to me, giving me lots of very fun things. I, on the other had, didn't do as good a job for Paul, who had five boxes of mac-n-cheese among his gifts from us. (I still love you!)
And finally, our Christmas card photo, kindly taken by Amanda Peck.
Merry Christmas!

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment