Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

 We were looking forward to spending New Year's Eve with friends, but we had to cancel thanks to this:

 

and this:

 and this:

 I took him into the doctor's office the next day (we always get sick on weekends and holidays), but there was no conclusive explanation. He's had a rash similar to this before (though not as bad), but a dose of Benedryl always cleared it up right away. This head-to-toe business lasted for about a week, coming and going between the prescribed doses of Zyrtec and Benedryl. The poor kid was uncomfortable. It faded out as I was getting ready to take him back to the doctor. I'm definitely glad he got better, but I still wish we knew why it happened!

To close out 2012, here's a picture of Lucy with her new (and improved by Mama with a new seat) doll stroller.

1 comment:

Shiloh said...

Rhett is spectacular! Sounds like Melissa's adventure with Kaylee except Kaylee wasn't uncomfortable. Very strange.