Yay! I wasn't sure if you had made an announcement yet! Congrats on a girl. So I have a Where's Waldo puzzle if you want to borrow it. I got it at Wee Ones a few weeks ago and it entertained us all for about a week. Score!! I would love to lend it to you. It's 300 pieces of fun! Oh, and the two waffle irons idea is brilliant.
Hooray!!!!!!!! Such happy news! And I loved reading your updates. The stroller seat you sewed up is so cute! Such a great idea! And I loved that picture of lucy kissing the kitchen aid :) love you friends!!! Hope these pregnancy days are going well!!
9 comments:
I am way way excited for you!!!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! We hadn't heard, so I'm glad you have caught up on blogging. ;)
Yay! Congratulations!!
Hooray! You guys make some pretty darn cute kids. Can't wait to see pictures of the next one. Congratulations!!!
Yay! I wasn't sure if you had made an announcement yet! Congrats on a girl.
So I have a Where's Waldo puzzle if you want to borrow it. I got it at Wee Ones a few weeks ago and it entertained us all for about a week. Score!! I would love to lend it to you. It's 300 pieces of fun!
Oh, and the two waffle irons idea is brilliant.
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!!!!!!! Such happy news! And I loved reading your updates. The stroller seat you sewed up is so cute! Such a great idea! And I loved that picture of lucy kissing the kitchen aid :) love you friends!!! Hope these pregnancy days are going well!!
How exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment