Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lucy's first French braids

 I spent a lot of my girlhood with braided hair, and I have lots of memories of my mom braiding my hair for me. Now Lucy's hair is getting pretty long (and she was distracted enough this time) so I was able to do this to her hair. She doesn't much like me messing with her hair, so who knows when we'll do it again. But it made me smile!



I love both these faces!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Vicky, she is so adorable!

rantipoler said...

Holy cow, she is so big! And what a great smile. :)

Sarah said...

So cute! My mom did that with my hair when I was little, also, and I have attempted it with my girls, but I definitely need more practice.

Shiloh said...

She really is adorable! How long did it take?

Lisa Wolf Smith said...

Oh so cute!!!