Thanks for your responses to my baby food-making question. I'd still love to hear more if anyone would like to add! Those who have the Kidco grinder, where did you get it? I'm thinking of buying it on Amazon, but are there stores that sell it? I'd like to steer clear of websites with bright flashing buttons. Any tips on good places to buy?
7 comments:
i got mine at the mending shed in orem; i know . . . big help.
Okay, so I have never made my own baby food, and I don't own any type of food grinder, but I do remember seeing one at Babies R Us when Lilly was a baby. I'm not sure if it was the Kidco one or not, but it was the only one I've ever seen in person, and it probably cost about $13. I don't remember finding anything at Target or some place like that. But it HAS been a while, so things could have changed since then! :) Good luck!
We got ours at Babies R Us. Can't wait to start using it more for Spencer...I really liked it with Lucy.
(I, too, have been weary of pre-made baby food! I bought some veggies last week to steam and blend, but still haven't done it get! Sigh!)
LOVE those little boys of yours!
I found ours at Burlington Coat Factory in Provo, of all places.
That is so cute. I love those little play kitchens, I think they are the greatest toys. I also liked how Benjamin said "see you later."
I love that my nephew plays with your baby doll! I hope he never gets camera shy cuz these little videos are the highlight of my after-work internet usage. Love you guys!
-Sarah
I look forward to the time Benjamin and I can cook together. He just loves life from every aspect. That comes from having such a great Mom. I guess I can give his Dad a little credit too. Little brother is a speedster. Thanks for sharing. Dad
Post a Comment