Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If they didn't have holes before, they do now

7 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Hahahahahahaha. That's awesome.

alishka babushka said...

oh vicky, that's hilarious. seems like something my brother would have done. ;)

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! What a creative little boy!

Anonymous said...

alishkababushka's brother didn't quite do that but he did "skate" down the hall with sanitary napkins on the bottom of his feet. Boys have wierd ideas about female items.

Lesley said...

I love when it gets caught up, stretches and then springs around the corner. Those pantyhose are starting to look like they belong to someone about 7 feet tall. THAT IS SO FUNNY!

Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Oh man, that is so awesome. What a cutie. I'm with Lesley--the end is especially awesome :)

Megan said...

aw...boys. I love how Paul is trying to decide whether or not he should be stopping it or not. and then the giggle at the end is priceless.