We barely made our flight from Bellingham to Seattle! But we did, and then we spent a while at Sea-Tac airport eating Ivar's fish and chips and waiting for our flight to Juneau.
We arrived in Juneau around 10 pm and were greeted by this beautiful view from our house:
If you look closely you can see the waterfalls carving their way down the mountain as the last of the winter snow melts.
This is the view from the other direction. Our home-away-from-home. It's suiting our needs just fine.
Stay tuned for Part II: Bears, Glaciers, and Porcupines!
6 comments:
FUN!! I hope you guys love it up there!
I can't believe your view! Enjoy your adventure (and watch out for your little escape artist, and escape artist in training.)
I am glad you guys made it safe!! You guys will have a blast! Larry says it is an excellent life experience!! I think you will have two little boys have a lot of outdoor fun! Take care!
Isn't it wonderful when Heavenly Father does the landscaping? Give those wonderful grandsons of mine hugs!
That's really neat about the waterfalls! I hope you guys are soaking it all in. Take some great pictures!
Man, it is a beautiful place. Have fun!
Post a Comment