Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A weekend with the Segos



Last Friday we headed down to Richland, WA, to visit with Paul's sister Heidi, her husband Landon, and their kids Cara, Lane, Allie, Breton, and Will. We also got to hang out with Grandma Duersch, Alene and Kelv, and baby Camden who all came up from Utah for Will's blessing.

Of course, we brought the camera but didn't take any pictures. Too bad. My favorite parts of the visit were watching Allie score two goals in her soccer game (and winning!), making salsa and guacamole with Alene and Heidi while talking about good books, watching the video of Cara in the play Pirates of Penzance (in which she did awesome!)... to name a few. We always love visiting with the Segos!

Thanks, Heidi and Landon, for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I often forget that you and the Cutlers are related :)

McCracken said...

I am glad you guys are back in Washington :) Sounds like you guys are having a good time. I have a friend named Rachael who is a Sego and an blogger. It was funny to see A Weekend with the Segos. At first I thought it was here blog. I forgot you are still linked to old Albuquerque.

Alene said...

:-D Yeah for little Will! I 100% agree! It was wonderful to see the segos and your family! I can't believe how big and cute the boys are getting! Thanks for a fun time!